“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
Friends welcome back! A new semester is on its way and a full month has already flown by.
Today I am writing with some great news! The Table, women’s breakfast, men’s study, and United Groups are all about to kick-off! We have been in multiple conversations with the church and SMU to make sure that we are ready to kick off a wonderful semester!
That being said, here are a few important dates for you to know!
- Students are permitted to come to Wesley House starting now!
- Shoot either Sean or me a text. You can come to the house to hang out or study. (Must be in small groups, wear a mask, and practice proper social distancing.)
- The Table on Feb 2.
- We will be announcing our new Wesley House Pastor! She is amazing. You’re going to want to be there.
- Check out Instagram for our Yeti Tumbler give-a-way.
- Women’s Breakfast and Men’s study start Feb 8.
- Let us know if you want to join these groups! We can add you to the group me!
- United Groups gain access to Wesley House Feb 15.
- If you want to join a group, change groups, or lead a U-Group then fill out the form in the group me.
- If you are not in the Groupme, let us know!
Much Love! Please let us know what we can be doing to support you!